The NIOSA Bike Corral will be located on S. Alamo & E. Nueva Street with supervision services generously donated by South Texas Off-Road Mountain Bikers! Bring your own lock and chain. Bicycles only; no motorcycles.
Prohibited ItemsFor the safety and enjoyment of all NIOSA attendees, please be advised the following items are prohibited:
- Baby strollers (may be checked at gate)
- Ice chests
- Outside food & beverages
- Recreational wheels (i.e., scooters, skateboards, roller blades, Heelys, etc.)
- Video cameras
- To provide a safer environment for the public and to exprdite entry into our event, Large handbags and backpacks will not be be allowed into NIOSA. Any bags, including diaper bags, larger than 12"x12"x6" and backpacks are prohibited. We encourage the use of clear bags so that we can expedite entry into this event. Clear and mesh backpacks will be allowed. Prohibited bags will not be held or checked-in at the gates. all bags brought into the event may be screened.
- No smoking – NIOSA grounds fall under the City's non-smoking ordinance
- All NIOSA attendees and their belongings are subject to search.
- No skateboards, Heelys or strollers allowed on event grounds. Strollers may be checked at gate entrances.
- No refunds on admission tickets or food/beverage coupons. NIOSA occurs rain or shine.
- No weapons allowed on event grounds. Items will be confiscated and not returned.
- No food or beverages brought in or out of event grounds.
- All Attendees wanting to purchase alcoholic beverages will be required to present a valid ID.
- There will be no alcoholic sales to minors under the legal drinking age of 21.
- Alcoholic beverage and ticket sales stop at 10:00 p.m.
Notice Of Filming And Photography
By entering the NIOSA premises and your presence at A Night in Old San Antonio, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded by media, NIOSA staff and/or contractors and to any use in any, and all, media in perpetuity without payment, royalties, compensation or any other consideration. You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on the consent given by you entering this area. If you do not agree with the foregoing, do not enter this area.