The NIOSA Bike Corral will be located on S. Alamo & E. Nueva Street with supervision services generously donated by South Texas Off-Road Mountain Bikers! Bring your own lock and chain. Bicycles only; no motorcycles.
Prohibited ItemsFor the safety and enjoyment of all NIOSA attendees, please be advised the following items are prohibited:
- Baby strollers (may be checked at gate)
- Ice chests
- Outside food & beverages
- Recreational wheels (i.e., scooters, skateboards, roller blades, Heelys, etc.)
- Video cameras
- No smoking – NIOSA grounds fall under the City's non-smoking ordinance
- All NIOSA attendees and their belongings are subject to search.
- No backpacks, skateboards, Heelys or strollers allowed on event grounds. Strollers may be checked at gate entrances.
- No refunds on admission tickets or food/beverage coupons. NIOSA occurs rain or shine.
- No weapons allowed on event grounds. Items will be confiscated and not returned.
- No food or beverages brought in or out of event grounds.
- All Attendees wanting to purchase alcoholic beverages will be required to present a valid ID.
- There will be no alcoholic sales to minors under the legal drinking age of 21.
- Alcoholic beverage and ticket sales stop at 10:00 p.m.
Notice Of Filming And Photography
By entering the NIOSA premises and your presence at A Night in Old San Antonio, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded by media, NIOSA staff and/or contractors and to any use in any, and all, media in perpetuity without payment, royalties, compensation or any other consideration. You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on the consent given by you entering this area. If you do not agree with the foregoing, do not enter this area.